Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I called

Nothing to report out of the ordinary today. After hubby called and nagged me, I made the mammo appointment. They put me in as an emergency (gee thanks) and it is for next Tuesday the 7th. I'm sure it will be fine. Shit, if I start losing hope now I'm doomed! LOL I wouldn't mind a couple of prayers if anyone has the time... :) I want this to be done and over with so I can get started on the next cycle. (Can you believe I actually am looking forward to it? Who am I?!)

Talk soon,
Mish

4 Comments:

Blogger soralis said...

Good luck with your mamogram. I will say a prayer for you.

11:37 AM  
Blogger beagle said...

I just finished telling God off, so I'm not sure I ought to pray at all . . . but I will say one for you because I think it works better when you're asking for someone else anyway.

I am sorry that you have to add this stress to the already full stress load of Infertility!

Good Luck with the mamogram.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Even though it's never great to be called an "emergency" by any medical professional, I'm very glad they were able to schedule you in as early as possible. You are most definitely in my thoughts and prayers!

5:45 PM  
Blogger x said...

You look forward to it so you can get your healthy report and move on!
Maybe I'll call out your name in church this week when the pastor asks if there is anybody we should pray for. I've been waiting for an excuse.
Best of luck.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home