Sunday, February 19, 2006

Update 2/19/06

So, the hysterosalpingogram was fine. My tubes are open and I have a small fibroid. Apparently, it isn't anything to worry about.

What I really need to vent about are my friends. I really am so sick and tired of the non-understanding I get from them. One of my friends is broke, I mean really broke so I gave her some advice, which apparently she resented. My advice was to stay home and not spend any money. WHOA! What a terrible friend I am huh? Well, go F yourself, honestly. This is the same person I give food to and money when I am able. I swear to you I wasn't looking for an "atta boy" or anything even close. I just wanted to help her through her time of need. Also, because I have dedicated most of my time to trying to get pregnant and doctors appointments, it's been said that apparently I stay home all the time. *sigh* There are times when I am at the Doctors so much that being home is my only refuge. I shouldn't have to explain that (or myself for that matter) to the people who are supposed to be my FRIENDS. Should I be punished or thought less of because I actually enjoy spending time with my husband?! I mean, wtf?! I don't walk around talking about how I think she should not be spending all kinds of ridiculous money om shit that is wasteful! NO, I'm just here for her when she asks me to be.

I swear to you I'm so tired of these so called friends of mine. I'm ready to sever the ties. I have other friends who are respectful of me and what I'm going through. I'm so grateful for them. It's so painful to me that my core group is the least supportive of me. I love them so much and it cuts me like a knife every time I hear (and believe me, I hear everything) something that was said about me.

In other news, someone stole my ATM card out of my mailbox and emptied my bank account. GOD help that person if I ever find out who they are. The world is letting me down more and more each day. I won't give up hope though. Still living with hope. (Even if I am home)

Talk soon,
Mish

1 Comments:

Blogger x said...

I am so sorry that your last cycle did not work.
It sounds like good news with the hSG.
I cannot believe somebody stole your ATM card. I would kill. They have video camera's at all of them now, you would think they could pull up the video of whoever used yours. Although if the police are the same in the US as Canada, they don't spend much timing worrying about "petty" crimes (it's not petty in my mind).

That's funny we both posted about unsupportive friends on the same day. It seems hard to relate to anyone not going through infertility.
Would you believe it - I work for an insurance company too! I do reporting and anlysis work for claims departments.

If you would like I can add your link to my site.

p.s. - I am so jealous of your hubbies sperm count. After the wash we have 300,000 that don't swim!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home