Sunday, January 29, 2006

Day 1 of change

OK, I finally did it. With the help of my angel (tony) I got up and did something. I cleaned my bedroom and the rest of the house. I also started my spring cleaning (i know, early.) Hooray for change. I am starting to feel almost human. Tomorrow I'm going to the movies with one of my very good friends and am going to start living life instead of just existing.

In other news, only 3 more days until H-day. (LOL, HCG testing to see if I am pregnant). I keep having weird dreams that my HCG level will come back super high. I'm trying to not get my hopes up as the letdown is just too much to bear. For all you other TTC'ers out there, I know you get me.

Tomorrow, I am going to pack my sneakers and some sweats and I am going to walk at lunchtime. Our building has a gym, so I might as well get some use out of it.

Talk again tomorrow, let's see how the change keeps going.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

Hi Tiggle! I'm glad you found my blog, because of course that led me to yours! Good luck with H-day!! I'll be thinking of ya :)

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home