Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My Boog

So, I just looked at some pics that my mother in law sent to me of hubby and some old ones of all the neighborhood kids. Since we all grew up together there were some REALLY bad ones of me (who knew owl glasses were so ugly) and a couple of my little brother. He isn't so little anymore, just turned the big 30. He's been through so much in his life (having cancer twice) and I'm so thankful he's here. Even though he's here and alive and well (THANK YOU GOD). I don't really know him. I feel like he's slipping away. Gone are the days of snuggling in bed, building tents and steam rollers. He lives probably 10 minutes away and it could be Guam. I learn about his life from his away messages and his blog. He is an enigma to me now. I enjoy seeing him drunk because he hugs me. (I know, sad) I really miss that little snot. I have accepted that this is the way things are and that if this is the relationship I must have with him in order for him to be here, breathing - then so be it. I'll take what I can get. Love ya Boog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home