Sunday, February 26, 2006

PMS?

I am a bitch. Seriously. I was such a bitch today to my honey that I thought he was going to strangle me. LOL I THINK this may be PMS? It's so hard seeing as I never get AF and my cycles are so weird. All I know is it better be something or hubby is gonna kill me soon! lol

Didn't do much today except shop. I bought some well-deserved and needed items. (black dress pants, shoes, etc.) Now I can get rid of those dang highwater dress pants I've been wearing.

Starting to feel a tad better. Tomorrow is my yearly pap that's overdue. Time to hear those words we women just adore... "slide down please...ok a little more...just a little more...now, let your knees fall apart" LMAO As I'm typing this I realize it sounds like the words hubby used to say when we first started dating. (I'm laughing as I type this!) I also am in dire need of a breast exam since breast cancer is the highest on Long Island! I found this teeny tiny lump in the fat part of my armpit, so I'll point that out as well. It is terrifying, but I'd rather just show him and deal with tests than to become another Long Island statistic.

I need happier news now. That was freakin' depressing! I have a lot of work to do tomorrow. When I was a file clerk in a Doctors office just starting out my career, I used to dream of a job like the one I have now. Strange huh? I used to wish for a cubicle and the "work sweater". (You know, the ratty old sweater you keep on the back of your chair because the building temperature is never right) So, now I have that job. I have a really good job. I'm grateful! God, thank you. It's so amazing for me to see how far I've come career-wise. I started out as a file clerk, then worked front desj, then front desk supervisor, starting doing the Docs transcription, then Surgical Scheduler, Medical Biller, Claims Examiner and now here I am at Claims Adjuster. I applied for a position in the QA department at my job. Now I understand why Mom and Dad were so tired coming home from their real jobs. It's not that easy! My friends, probably with the exception of Diana have no clue what I do really. Sad I know. Anyway, I'm not "going there" tonight about my friends. What I would like is for everyone to say a little prayer for my friends Dad who is having a procedure done tomorrow...and for another friend of a friend who recently passed from cancer. The world goes round and round. Better hang on people.

I'm feeling way to melancholy. New subject! I've been looking for add ons for my blog. I was inspired by Jenny (see link to the right). Her blog is so cool! So if anyone knows where to find these add ons and how to work them, let me know! :) I spose thats it for now. Have a great week!

Smooches,
Mish

2 Comments:

Blogger x said...

first of all, thanks for saying my blog is cool. I took an HTML programming course 3yrs ago and it is nice to finally put it to use.
Bravenet is where I got alot of my free stuff. Imood.com will get you a mood indicator and weatherpixie.com will get you a weather girl.

I work in QA at an insurance company. QA is good, make the move if you can. Quality Assurance is really a whole new career so once you have done it for a while - you get apply for a new job as QA for something totally different then insurance. It's always good to pad the resume!

I have the ratty black office sweater you are talking about on right now - it's freaking freezing in here!!!!

12:45 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

I can SO relate to the title of your blog today. It really is an "F" word.

Good Luck with pap, etc . . .

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home