Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm sick!

Ugh..I need the coughing, sniffling, sneezing, aching stuffy head fever so I can rest medicine. I hate colds!! OK, not a huge problem, but I've been sick. I went to the Docs today after 3 days of fighting. Upper respiratory infection, hooray! LOL I got the dreaded poop and vomit at the same time medicine (Amoxicillan) so, this should be an interesting weekend. LMAO

Other news...Since I'm PCO, I normally do not get my period without the help of Mr. Provera, but the way my body feels and the way my hair is greasing up makes me swear I'm getting it! Imagine that? Of course now that I've vocalized it, it won't happen. Nothing else much to report. Work is busy as hell now that I've taken two days off. You wouldn't believe how many claims come across my desk. *sigh* so many sick people.

The ATM thief is still at large. Bastard. I hope your penis falls off...no, that's too Lorena Bobbit of me. I hope it stops working. There! Now we both have parts that won't work right. Sheesh, I'm evil today huh? I've gotta go get ready for my weekly Poker game. Time to show the boys that a woman can play. ;) Talk soon.

Mish

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hi Mish,
I found your link from Beagle.. I'm glad you were able to find other blogs of people who are struggling with this IF crap. There are a lot of us out there. It's amazing to actually realize how many of us are going through similiar emotions. At least it makes it feel like we are "normal" in that reagard.

9:11 AM  
Blogger x said...

colds suck! I hope hubbie makes you some chicken soup and takes care of you.
I'm waiting for AF too. I can tell by my zit covered chin that it shouldn't be too far off.
Get some rest and feel better!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home