Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A good kind of boring

Ahhhhhh... Finally. No tests to go to (for now.) I get a break! It feels good to get back to a time where the dishes in my sink are my biggest problem. I made an appointment for the endocrinologist. The next appointment they have is not until next month, so T and I decided instead of ttc this month, we are going to wait and get a full work up from the endo. This took a lot of self control, lemme tell ya. Though I suppose it is better to wait another month or two and get the full work up, find out if I really do have diabetes and fix it instead of filling my body with drugs, yell at everyone I care about and be an emotional wasteland for 30 days to find another BFN. Self control is a bitch. (I've developed such a potty mouth! Sorry)

Work is ok I guess. My mgr and supervisor or as I like to refer to them (satan and his minion) are out of the office for this week. It's like a dream come true. I'm managing to get my work done without being micromanaged. Imagine that! LOL

I've been shopping for treadmills and gyms. In fact, I need to find a personal trainer too. Dammit, I'm having this baby and I'm gonna lose enough weight that I'll be one hot hoochie too. (Perhaps it's just too late and I'm delusional) I really want to change. It's burning inside of me. But I also realize I need help. Big time. I'll get the help and lose the weight. Then I'll wow you all with fantabulous before and after photos like you see on TV. (trimspa baby!) Kidding, no weight loss pills are passing through these lips.

It was so nice here (Long Island, NY) and now all of a suden it's winter again!! Booooooooo I was getting used to the sunshine on my face. It was filling me with hope. Come back sun... I need you.

Well, it's obvious I'm rambling so I'll head out before I embarass myself further. Good Night...and Good Luck.

Mish

3 Comments:

Blogger soralis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:14 AM  
Blogger soralis said...

A break sounds wonderful... It will give you a chance to breathe for a while.

Good luck and I hope all goes well.

(Love the comment about Satan, reminds me of work!! :) )

Take care

11:15 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I admire you tremendously for your self-control and your determination. In my eyes, you're already one hot hoochie mama!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home