Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Blown away

I am and probably will continue to be for a very long time, completely blown away by the love that I feel from everyone. Thank you for your comments and well wishes. I feel something that I haven't felt in a long time from my old time friends. I think I have finally found a place where I can say and feel whatever the heck I want without facing repercussions from judgmental and non-understanding people. For this I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has been stopping by and letting me know that someone cares.

I told my two best friends what I was going through with the mammo. One of them as per usual was understanding but as soon as I told her we went right back to the "My life as a mom" conversation. It's cool, because that's her thing, but it's just so not my thing right now. I think we need a middle ground, a common place to meet. Of course I care and all that jazz (Really, I do!) But sometimes how you dress your daughter up like a dolly is just not where I need to be and what I need to hear. (don't get me wrong, I love them) See? Already I feel guilty. My other friend listened. Made no comment and then moved on. We haven't breathed a word about it since. (This is the same girl who told me I was a bad friend because I wasn't there for her) Hilarious, I know.

My mental state is ok. My Pastor says we are to leave it to God and walk away, and I am trying to do that. I'm trying to not panic or freak. Besides, once this is over I'll have much bigger fish to fry. I have a baby (or two! LOL) to make.

Long story longer... Thank you again everyone. Your caring has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. Hugs and baby dust to us all ladies!

Mish

6 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

I'm glad you're feeling the love. It's what the infertile community is all about! I do hope that your mammogram brings relief to that particular point of tension.

4:37 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Mish,
I'm glad you know that people are rallying for you! You are in my thoughts and prayers! You will feel better after you get the green light from your mammogram, then you can continue on with out worry about that.

8:38 AM  
Blogger beagle said...

You're welcome and many thank you's back to you as well.

I smile at your Blog title every time I come here. At cetain times, Infertility/Fertility have me saying the "F" word like a drunken sailor. (C.gets pretty upset about this) Then I have this almost immediate wash of guilt because "what kind of mother would use language like that!" ??

(Laughing at myself)

Glad you found blogland. It's been a real comfort for many of us.

10:26 AM  
Blogger soralis said...

Mish,
I am so glad you are feeling the love!! You deserve some support with all you are going through. Take care and I am hoping the mamogram goes well.

10:47 AM  
Blogger x said...

it's so odd that strangers give us better support than old friends.
We aren't stranger for long though!
Sending that love right back atcha!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

You are so sweet to say all those wonderful things. I need to thank you as well for all the incredible support you've been providing me. I'm so glad we found each other's blogs, and that we are part of this amazing community of strong, supportive women.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home