Friday, October 13, 2006

It's been longer than I thought!

I cannot believe how long it's been since my lazy ass came on to post! I'm so proud and happy for my formerly infertile friends who are soon to become mommies! (I say proud because after a while when one succeeds, its like we all helped!)

Not much is going on with me. I just finished a eound of Clomid and am in my 2ww period. As we all know, it's just hellish. I had taken the summer off because I was having some kind of medical problem (as usual) and I had to focus on that for a bit. Happily, all was well and so we started TTC again in September. :) I went back to basics and tried Clomid again. I felt like maybe we were pushing my body too hard with the injections because I kept being hyper stimulated. I had a giant juicy follie and went on vay-kay with that. I never saw the LH surge, but I was feel ICK! I felt like my actualy unterus and ovaries were sore...Anyone ever get that? Anyway, I'm ASSuming I did O because it just hurt so bad.

Went to the docs today for some really bad sciatica-like back pain thats been bothering me. I noticed I've been sleeping an awful lot and my breasts feel heavier than normal. Trying not to get our hopes up as we've been down that road before. Tomorrow having rouint bloodwork for my back pain and Doc threw in a QHCG.

Well, regardless of my results tomorrow, I have to say it's ok...Because I have hope in all of you ladies that are expecting!! You have given me hope and I thank you for that.

Until tomorrow....

Mish

2 Comments:

Blogger TeamWinks said...

We're glad you're back!

9:51 AM  
Blogger soralis said...

Glad to see you are back! Good luck with your cycle!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home