Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Seinfeld post (the post about nothing)

So, the hoopla died down and then started again. I think the chick knows about my IF problems though, because she's been very friendly and does not baby talk with me. Thank Heaven for small favors.

I brought hubby into work today to show him off. One of the girls was like "oooohhh..." I didn't know whether to say Thanks and be happy he was being admired or put my fist through her skull. (I know, anger issues)

In even more personal news, my sex life is non-existent. Since we've been taking a break I guess we're both taking a break from sex? UGH. I'm starting to lose my mind. Doorknobs are starting to look sexy to me. I keep throwing myself at him, but it seems our schedule is off. When he's ready I am soooo not and vice versa. Oh well, hopefully we can meet in the middle one of these days before my hymen growns back. LOL The touch of warm weather we've been having doesn't seem to help either. I get spring fever so badly.

Now here's where I need some help. My brother and I download really old 80's music and send to each other. Who can find the most obscure song. For instance, I recently got Eddie Murphy's "Party all the time" Does anyone remember that? If you can, please post with a song suggestion! I need help to beat my brother!!LOL

Take Care!
Mish

15 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hi Mish, I love 80's songs too! One of the first ones that came to mind is that "I always feel like someone is watching me", Rumor? Let us know which song you pick. ps. I'm glad the girl at working is keeping quiet. :)

7:52 AM  
Blogger soralis said...

I actually remember that song! (Ok so now I feel old. lol)

Sorry to hear that door knobs are starting to look good, hope the mojo at the same time comes back!

Take care

11:27 AM  
Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

try that Jack Wagner (guy from General Hospital) song, "All I Need" that's a good obscure one from the 80's!!

sorry 'bout the sex life. too many of us can commisserate on that one. hymen growing back! LOL!!!!!!!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Glad that you are getting a little more peace at work. Sex life sounds is too relaxed. Hopefully the weekend will bring some excitement

11:21 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Mish, ok yesterday all I could think about was this topic. So my two other suggestions are "Be Near Me" by ABC or a song from the Top Gun Movie, Sixteen Candles, or Breakfast club. I think I need to have an 80's party! oh yeah don't for Tiffany and Debbie Gibson

8:32 AM  
Blogger x said...

Eddy Muphay "Party all the time", I probably still have it on tape.

How about Funky Town by Pseudo Echo? I know it was a remake but that song is so eighties for me.

My husband is always "hot" - I'll trade you! The grass isn't always greener - lol.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm only slightly embarrassed to admit that I purchased Time Life's "Guitar Rock: Power Ballads" when I saw it advertised on tv. It's got some classic 80's tunes, though perhaps not obscure enough for you.

1:42 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

Say you, Say me, Lionel Ritchie . . . danced to that one with a memorable guy in high school. (circa 1986)

3:03 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

Oh, better yet . . . if we're talking about hymens growing back how about Madonna's Like a Virgin??

3:04 PM  
Blogger Barely Sane said...

Crap... I remember almost all those songs. Am I THAT old??

How about "Mimi on the Beach". Don't ask me who, I forget. To be honest, I dont even know if that's the correct title!

Glad the work "situation" is dying down.

K

6:35 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

Found your site by following links from another IF site...not sure which one tho.

I rarely ever leave comments on websites, but I had to comment on the obscure 80s song thing. I've got two for you "Kayleigh" by Marillion and "The Living Daylights" by Aha...you probably remember their more popular song "Take on Me"

5:33 AM  
Blogger wimpymom said...

How about "Tainted Love" from Soft Cell. That's always a fave. If you really want to go into obscure, try Ebn-Ozn (AEIOU sometimes Y) or a group called Living in a Box (The single is the same name) or a group called Curiosity Killed the Cat. As you can see, I am a big time 80's fan. I still have my Ratt (Round and Round) and Kajagoogoo (Shy, shy, hush, hush..eye to eye:))

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Mish... hope you're ok. Are you on vacation?

9:20 PM  
Blogger x said...

Mish, where did you go you bugger, don't disappear on us!!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger x said...

Mish, I tagged you for a MEME game to pull you out of hiding....
pop over for the rules.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home