Sunday, May 14, 2006

Another One

I've been depressed for weeks, and just figured out it's because of Mother's Day. I cannot believe I am 34 years old and another Mother's Day is here and I am still childless. I can't even begin to explain, nor would I have to because anyone who reads this feels my pain.

I saw the new RE. Nice guy, kind of a dork. I have to have a biopsy of my uterus because my lining is so thick. I can't even comment or freak about this, that is how depressed I am. Other than needing clearance from several docs, I will be starting a new cycle soon. He seems optimistic, but so was I at one point. The feeling is gone.

My new personal trainer, (aka Atilla) is working out fine. I lost 11 pounds in two weeks. I can't even be excited about this, because I feel like "too little, too late."

Anyway, that's my update. My friends as usual are petty and unsupportive so I really need some help girls. I'm sinking into a deep dark place and I don't know how to get out of here.

Michelle

5 Comments:

Blogger seattlegal said...

I certainly understand, so there definitely is no need to explain with me. Someday, I hope to celebrate this day. I have a feeling that if this IUI doesn't work (and I'll find out soon), I'll be in that deep dark place you speak of. I wish I knew how to pull each of us out of it, but I just don't. Just try to take care of yourself and try to find some distractions. That's what I'm trying to do today. So far, I've been mildly successful.

3:58 PM  
Blogger soralis said...

I am so sorry that you are in such a crappy place right now, I hope your world brightens up soon.

Take care and sending you a big hug.

7:05 PM  
Blogger x said...

Oh no, I know that place to well. I just did a post on therapy if you want to know what I do. I think the most important thing for me is forcing myself to turn off the constant "your infertile" record that twirls around in my head.
I wish I could do something to take away your pain and fill your heart with light. Sometimes I worry that only a baby will do that.

Congrats on 11 lbs in 2 weeks. That is AMAZING!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Barely Sane said...

I am so sorry things seem so bleak. I've been down that path and it's both exhausting and scary. Jenny had some great therapy options and I swear by them all!
In the meantime, lean on the people who understand, not your ingnorant fertile friends. They dont get it and never will. But we do - and we're here for you.

Congrats on the 11 lbs! That is awesome!!

HUGS!!!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry that you have been feeling depressed recently. That feeling of hopelessness and depression is so familiar to me and, sadly, I'm guessing many others in our IF world are all too familiar with it as well. Please know that we are here to listen and support and provide lots of virtual hugs.

11 pounds in two weeks? Holy crap, that's fantastic! Congratulations!!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home