Monday, June 26, 2006

Update

Back again, with good news. I had the biopsy done on 6/7 and guess what? It turns out I have a normal uterus. lol. When the doc called me to let me know (only after 14 days when I called him) I was like "Thanks Dick!" Of course I didn't actually say it, but I thought it, really hard!! LOL

We have decided to let this cycle just be and then jump back in next month. I'm excited, but apprehensive. I know it's going o be a rollercoaster ride for me emotionally, but u gotta do what u gotta do right?

I've had two family members in the past month offer me their uterus' (would it be uteri?) in case my luck is crappy. Though I was thankful (I swear God I am!) I still feel it might be too soon to start leaning that way just yet. Maybe I'm just avoiding the inevitable, but it really is important to me to FEEL the baby inside of me. I know it's going to sound silly, but I just (ha!) want to create life.

I was doing quite well with the personal trainer and then I missed three weeks in a row due to illness. Legitimate illness. I had some killer viral sinus thing. She called me and withdrew as my trainer. Said I wasn't being "consistent." I really hate that chick right now. I feel like she let me down....but I also feel like "fuck her" I don't need her. I can do this on my own. After belly shots and progesterone shots with the giant pen sized needle, do I really need this 95lb twit to teach me how to walk? Dammit, I am woman, hear me roar!!!

Other than that stuff, work is stressing me hard. Even typing "work" made my blood pressure shoot up by 30. I guess I had better start working on leaving work there and prioritizing.

So here I am, with AF brought to you by Provera. I'm just living right now, and passing time until next cycle. I can't really complain about anything major, and I'm thankful. In the meantime until next month I will concentrate on getting med records and clearances before the next trial. (scratch trial...until I GET PREGNANT) I've been around and lurking on everyone's blogs, but I was in such a dark place that I couldn't leave any encouragement for you ladies. Believe me, you have all been in my prayers. I m thankful for and appreciate ALL emails and comments. You guys helped me through a pretty dark time.

Suppose that's it for now...I'm sure my next post will include a hangover story... lol I plan on going out for this holoday weekend and really having a great time. (having a great time=DRINKINGGGGG) LOL

Talk soon!
Mish

9 Comments:

Blogger LiL Moo & Mee said...

Wishing you good luck for you up coming cycle.

8:00 AM  
Blogger TeamWinks said...

Whooohooo! Hey any good news is always accepted, right?! :-)

12:09 AM  
Blogger x said...

I am glad you got good news from the biopsy.

That trainer sounds like a total b!tch. You can do it, you've come so far already.

Enjoy the long weekend!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Barely Sane said...

So glad to see you back! Great news on the 'normal uterus' - dont say those words to someone every day!! LOL.
Poo on the personal trainer - what, has she never been sick??
Have fun over the long weekend. I think I'll be tipping back a few (thousand) as well.
Cheers!!!

2:12 PM  
Blogger soralis said...

Enjoy your holiday weekend.

Glad the news from the doc was good... good luck with your next cycle!

Take care

9:59 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm so glad to hear that your uterus is fine and dandy! And losing that trainer sounds like a blessing in disguise. There are much better (i.e. non-bitchy) trainers out there, and you deserve to find one of them.

It's also wonderful to hear from you again. I hope you continue keeping us posted!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Good News your uterus. I hate it when doctors take forever to call you back! Don't they know that our world revolves around what they have to say?

3:21 PM  
Blogger Baby Blues said...

You're so blessed to have family members offering their uteri. But yes I agree, I would also want to experience the feeling of nurturing and carrying life inside me. It may not be pleasant but it's a welcomed experience. Good luck on your next cycle!

5:21 AM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Congrats on the normal uterus and the obviously loving family!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home